Welcome to the THz Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab led by Prof. Li, an Associate Professor with the Department of Electrical Engineering and Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering, National Taiwan University. Our Lab is devoted to developing advanced RF, millimeter-wave, and THz integrated circuits and systems. The ongoing research topics are listed, but not limited to, as follows:
- RF, mm-wave, and THz integrated circuit designs.
- High-efficiency and broadband THz antennas, low-loss and broadband THz packaging techniques, and low-loss THz transmission lines.
- High-performance THz phased-array transceivers.
- THz imaging radars and THz high-speed wireless communication systems.
- 5G/B5G/6G wireless communication systems.
- Low-noise amplifier, power amplifier, up-conversion/down-conversion mixer, VCO, frequency divider, frequency multiplier, phase shifter, SPST/SPDT switch, transistor EM modeling, etc.
- Multi-band and high-efficiency RF energy harvesting systems and high-power wireless power transmission systems.
Te-Yen receives “2022國研院台灣半導體研究中心成果發表會優良晶片之優等設計獎”. Congratulations!
Te-Yen’s single-band, dual-band, and broadband millimeter-wave and (sub-) THz interconnects for THz heterogeneous system integration has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology. Congratulations!
Te-Yen receives “中技社科技獎學金”. Congratulations!
Te-Yen’s 340-GHz THz imager with a 256-element antenna array has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Prof. Li serves as an Associate Editor for IEEE Access.
Te-Yen’s THz SIW and SIW filter designs in GaAs Technology have been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Ke-Deng and Te-Yens’ reconfigurable Ka-band receiver has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Prof. Li has been elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior member. Congratulations!
Our work of balun-embedded THz interconnects has been accepted for the presentation in 2020 IEEE International Microwave Symposium. Congratulations!
Our work of the W-band receiver has been accepted for publication in IEEE TMTT. Congratulations!