Welcome to the THz Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab led by Prof. Li, an Associate Professor with the Department of Electrical Engineering and Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering, National Taiwan University. Our Lab is devoted to developing advanced RF, millimeter-wave, and THz integrated circuits and systems. The ongoing research topics are listed as follows:
- High-efficiency and broadband THz antennas, low-loss and broadband THz packaging techniques, and low-loss THz transmission lines.
- High-performance THz phased-array transceivers.
- THz imaging radars and THz high-speed wireless communication systems.
- 5G/B5G/6G wireless communication systems.
- Multi-band and high-efficiency RF energy harvesting systems and high-power wireless power transmission systems.
Te-Yen’s 340-GHz THz imager with a 256-element antenna array has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Prof. Li serves as an Associate Editor for IEEE Access.
Te-Yen’s THz SIW and SIW filter designs in GaAs Technology have been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Ke-Deng and Te-Yens’ reconfigurable Ka-band receiver has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. Congratulations!
Prof. Li has been elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior member. Congratulations!
Our work of balun-embedded THz interconnects has been accepted for the presentation in 2020 IEEE International Microwave Symposium. Congratulations!
Our work of the W-band receiver has been accepted for publication in IEEE TMTT. Congratulations!