Recruit: Ph.D. students and Postdoctoral Research Fellows.
We currently have multiple openings for Ph.D. students and Post-docs who are interested in mm-Wave and THz circuits and systems. For further information, please contact Prof. Li (email@example.com) directly.
Welcome to the THz Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab, led by Prof. Li (CV), an Associate Professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering at National Taiwan University. Our lab focuses on developing advanced RF, millimeter-wave, and THz integrated circuits and systems. We aim to tackle various challenges in these areas by conducting cutting-edge research.
Our research topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- RF, mm-wave, and THz integrated circuit designs.
- High-efficiency and broadband THz antennas, low-loss and broadband THz packaging techniques, and low-loss THz transmission lines.
- High-performance THz phased-array transceivers.
- THz imaging radars and THz high-speed wireless communication systems.
- 5G/B5G/6G wireless communication systems.
- Low-noise amplifier, power amplifier, up-conversion/down-conversion mixer, VCO, frequency divider, frequency multiplier, phase shifter, SPST/SPDT switch, transistor EM modeling, etc.
- Multi-band and high-efficiency RF energy harvesting systems and high-power wireless power transmission systems.
Our team is dedicated to advancing the field of integrated circuits and systems by creating innovative solutions that meet the demands of today’s society. We strive to conduct research that has a real-world impact and are committed to training the next generation of engineers and researchers. Thank you for your interest in our lab, and we look forward to collaborating with you.
Chun Wang received “2023國研院台灣半導體研究中心成果發表會優良晶片之優等設計獎”. Congratulations!
Prof. Li received the 2023 Exploration Research Award of Pan Wen Yuan Foundation (潘文淵文教基金會考察研究獎). Congratulations!
Prof. Li will give an invited talk at SPIE Optics + Photonics 2023 in San Diego, USA, in August 2023.
Prof. Li will give an invited talk at The 3rd Symposium on Nano-Device Circuits and Technologies in Hsinchu, Taiwan, in May 2023.
Chun and Pin-Chun’s W-band phase-shifter-embedded PA has been accepted for 2023 IEEE International Microwave Symposium. Congratulations!
Prof. Li received the 2022 Academic Contribution Award, EECS College, National Taiwan University (國立臺灣大學電機資訊學院學術貢獻獎). Congratulations!
Prof. Li received the Outstanding Youth Electrical Engineer Award (中國電機工程學會「優秀青年電機工程師獎」) from the Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering. Congratulations!
Prof. Li joins the TC-21 Terahertz Technology and Applications Committee of the IEEE Microwave Theory and Technology Society (MTT-S).
Te-Yen received “2022國研院台灣半導體研究中心成果發表會優良晶片之優等設計獎”. Congratulations!